Over 190 different tourist destinations, offering pure variety. The impressive panorama of the Großglockner High Alpine Road, the Krimml waterfalls, or the largest ice caves in Europe are some examples of the many wonders of nature, museums, and treasures waiting to be discovered. The SalzburgerLand area offers a variety of different tourist sights for you to visit.
Thanks to our location in the centre of Bad Hofgastein, and therefore in the middle of the Gastein Valley, it is easy to get to a large number of places to visit within about 100 km.
- Schloss Hellbrunn (palace)
- Wasserspiele Hellbrunn (trick fountains)
- Residenz zu Salzburg (palace)
- Marionettentheater (puppet theatre)
- Freilichtmuseum (open-air museum)
- Mozarts Geburtshaus (Mozart’s birthplace)
- Festung Hohensalzburg (fortress)
- Swarovski Kristallwelten Wattens (glass art)
- Großglockner Hochalpenstraße (Alpine road)
- Eisriesenwelt Werfen (ice caves)
- Liechtensteinklamm (gorge)
- Krimmler Wasserfälle (waterfalls)
Our team at the reception will be happy to give you further suggestions.